Attorneys dedicated to
personal service and quality solutions.
Somita Basu, Esq.
Somita Basu has a knack for unraveling legal, financial, and mathematical mysteries while paying meticulous attention to detail. Always analytical and objective, her tactical methods allow her to identify the optimal way to achieve any goal. With a thorough, hands-on approach, Somita expertly advises on complex matters with diligence and grace.
Somita gives back to the community through her role as the Board Chair of the non-profit, Justice At Last. Somita served as the Vice Chair and Chair for the Solo and Small Firm Section of the California Lawyers Association, was the past editor of The Practitioner (the Section's premier publication), and was on the influential Project 2021 Committee for the CLA to determine the future of the association. She was also the Co-Chair of the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Outreach Committee of the California Lawyers Association. Somita is a member of the American Bar Association and the Silicon Valley Bar Association. Somita is a fluent English and Bengali speaker and knows conversational Hindi.
- Estate Planning
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Death Taxes
- Durable Power Of Attorney
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning for Women
- Probate & Trust Litigation
- Living Trusts
- Trust Administration
- California Lawyers Association, Solo and Small Firm Section Chair-Elect
- California Lawyers Association, Co-Chair of the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Outreach Committee
- American Bar Association, Member
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Member
- Justice At Last Fundraising Committee, Board Member
- Lawyers of Distinction- The Top 10% of Lawyers in the United States
- Minority Bar Coalition Unity Award