Attorneys dedicated to
personal service and quality solutions.
Zakiya J. Norton, Esq.
A big-picture thinker who practices with precision, sharp insight and a touch of humor, Zakiya J. Norton delivers innovative, top-notch advice in terms everyone can understand. Known for her ability to grasp the family history and personal intentions which inform each estate plan, she offers compassionate counsel and no-nonsense legal strategies in her affable, straightforward speaking style.
Zakiya continues to give back even now. She serves as the Vice Chair for the Board of Directors of the non-profit, Cancer CAREpoint, which provides valuable services free of cost to all cancer patients and their families. Zakiya has also served as special liaison to the California Lawyer's Association Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Advisory Committee. She is a member of the Silicon Valley Bar Association, the Santa Clara County Black Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, National Black Lawyers, and Black Women Lawyers of Northern California.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Estate Planning
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Death Taxes
- Durable Power Of Attorney
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning for Women
- Living Trusts
- Probate & Trust Litigation
- Trust Administration
- Cancer CAREpoint, Board of Directors
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Member
- Santa Clara County Black Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Black Women Lawyers of Northern California, Member
- California Lawyer’s Association, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Advisory Committee, Special Liaison
- Lawyers of Distinction- Top 10% of Lawyers in the United States
- National Black Lawyers Top 100 and Top 40 under 40